The second edition of the conference ‘Architecture with a Shine of its Own’ (Arquitectura con luz propia) will be held on the 28th April 2015 at 17.30 in the Escola Técnica Superior de Arquitectura da Coruña (ETSAC) in Campus de Zapateira.
- Roberto Hermida represents the Drosera Association. Roberto is PhD in Biology and works in bat conservation initiatives within the ‘Morcegos de Galicia‘ project. The latter brings together all conservation and information initiatives developed by the association.
- Miguel Ángel Rodríguez has managed Intervento since 2006, a company dedicated to museum studies and lighting, founded in 1993. He has a degree in Physics from the Complutense University of Madrid. He specialized in lighting with postgraduates from the Polytechnic University of Catalonia and the ETSAM. He has a broad curriculum concerning lighting projects and teaches at ETSAM and the University of Alcalá de Henares.
- Víctor Tilve. Memeber of Calidade do Ceo, PhD student in Mathematics at Santiago de Compostela University and member Spanish Network of Light Pollution Studies.
- César Portela. Galician architect, member of the Starlight Declaration Scientific Committee.
- Ío Astronomical Association of Coruña. This association takes part in the Earth Hour and the Sciencie Week of Coruña every year. It belongs to Federation of Astronomical Associations of Spain and Cel Fosc, association against light pollution. It’s represented by Martin Pawley, who organized an event about science and cinema called Mostra de Ciencia e Cinema da Coruña since 2007 to 2011.
- Galician Association of Ornithology (SEO) is represented by Sergio París. SEO develops bird conservation activities in Galicia and Sergio is its secretary. He is forestry engineer and environmental consultant.